Skip to content
HOW TO USE YOUR LUMILIA LUX
- Shave off the hair from the skin surface that you are planning on treating. Please do this before anything else.
Make sure your skin is clean and you don’t have products/fake tan on the skin surface prior to use.
- Plug in the power adapter and power on the device by holding down the power button for 3 seconds.
Wait for the device to power on and the menu screen to load. Please note, the device is by default set to Hair removal. You can easily switch between Hair removal & Skin rejuvenation modes by holding down the auto/manual button and the power button for 3 seconds. HR and SR modes displayed on the LCD screen.
You can now select between intensity level 1 to 8 (it is highly recommended you start off with intensity level 1-2 for your first treatment, adjust the intensity according to your experience).
When you place the device directly flat against your skin, You can now click the flash button to emit a flash. (Safety glasses are provided and recommended when operating the device).
For large body areas and faster treatment, you can select the 'Automatic Mode'. This means that every time you place the device directly onto your skin, it will automatically flash and you can slide down your skin for continuous automatic flashes. Hence for a faster treatment (please ensure to only use this setting for large body areas).
- You should only flash a specific area of the skin once-twice per treatment. When your treatment is complete, press and hold the power button to switch off your device and allow to power down safely.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.